Nursing Slips (Pads) for Breastfeeding Mums - What are they and how do you use them?
WHAT ARE REUSABLE NURSING SLIPS USED FOR?
Inside the luxury gift box is a pair of our Nursing Slips for breastfeeding mums. A practical everyday product to honour and assist new mums during their breastfeeding journey. They make beautiful baby shower gifts or welcome home gifts for new mums.
Our Nursing Slips are curvy & absorbent pads that fit inside your nursing bra to catch breast milk that can escape during an unexpected let down responses (pretty much anytime you think about your baby).
The pads prevent your bra and clothes from getting wet and you can easily change them for new dry ones when required.
WHAT MAKES CYGNET ROYALE'S NURSING SLIPS UNIQUE?
- Designed by an Aussie mum with 3 kids.
- Made from cotton memory foam that flexes to provide ultra soft comfort and rapidly absorbs milk to keep you and your clothes dry (Oeko-Tex Std 100 certified).
- Unique slim, curvy & seam free design for discretion and ultimate comfort & fit. They are almost invisible under your clothes.
- A Leak proof layer – prevent milk escaping the pads and wetting your clothes.
- Eco-friendly quick wash reusable design for busy Mums who like to help save our planet and save money by not using disposable pads.
HOW TO USE REUSABLE NURSING PADS:
1. After washing and drying for the first time. Simply insert the slips into each side of your nursing bra to cover each nipple. If any milk is released from the breasts, it will be quickly absorbed by the cotton layers of the slips and captured by a leak proof outer layer. The stylish lace outers and curvy design help to keep them in place inside your bra during your day-to-day activities or while you sleep.
2. When it's time to feed your baby, simply remove the slips or push the them to the side of your bra. Then put back into place or replace with a fresh pair of Nursing slips as required.
3. Place wet slips into a waterproof bag whilst out and about, then wash them the same day with your everyday clothes washing and air drying or hand wash them and tumble dry for a quick turnaround. They won’t lose their shape like other washable brands. Reuse time after time until you stop breastfeeding or no longer need them. Dry them well before storing away.
PRINTABLE "HOW TO" INFO SHEET ATTACHED BELOW: